iPhone (iOS 14 and above)
- Press and hold a blank space on your home screen until the apps start wiggling.
- Tap the '+' icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- In the 'Search Widgets' box that appears, start typing the name of the app whose widget you want to add.
- Select the widget when it appears.
- Choose the widget's size and layout (if multiple options are provided), then tap 'Add Widget'.
- Once the widget is added, you can hold and drag it to move it around on your screen.
- Tap 'Done' in the top right corner to save your changes.
The process of adding a widget on an Android device can vary slightly depending on the device's manufacturer and the Android version it's running. But here are some general steps:
- Tap and hold on a blank space on your home screen.
- In the menu that appears, tap 'Widgets'.
- Scroll through the list of available widgets and find the one you want to add.
- Tap and hold the widget, then drag it to a free space on your home screen.
- Depending on the widget, you might be able to resize it by tapping and holding it, then dragging the blue dots that appear.