Absolutely! Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to prevent or manage anxiety is recommended by health organizations not just as A form of treatment, but in most cases is the preferred first choice treatment option as well as being longer lasting than drug options. See the below references for more information
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a success story?
- Will this program work with Agoraphobia, Phobias, OCD, depression, driving, flying, social situations, night time, health etc?
- Is Panic Away natural?
- Is it suitable for TEENAGERS?
- What will I get in the Panic Away course?
- What will the Panic Away program teach me?
- I cant stream the audios and videos.
- What languages is Panic Away available in?
- How do I buy the Panic Away CDs/DVD?
- Is this available in spanish?